Sunday, November 22, 2015

Focus on the little things - "In Search of Tiny" - If I were small . . .



Growing up on books like "The Littles", 
I've always entertained the thought of being small.

Often when I look at things I'll pretend that I am tiny. 
I try to imagine how the perspective would change - instead of stooping low to look at a flower, you would look up at it, perhaps even climb it. 

A leaf would become a boat; 
my coffee mug would be the most amazing lake ever! 

The keyboard I'm  typing on would be a mysterious labyrinth of pinnacles - it takes all you have to jump from one key to the next, 
falling into the deep crevices between the keys 
and never being heard from again is your greatest fear. 

So next time you go to snap a picture try several different angles - you'll be surprised what you find!   

1 comment: